Thursday, May 23, 2013

Paris!

I was in Paris for a few days and the weather continued to be awful. Paris is a beautiful city with a lot of history. We did very little tourist things only the Lourve, arc du triumph, and Notre dome. We went to the Effiel tower but not to the top. The rain and bad weather for the 3rd country in a row definitely slowed us down/ along with seeing friends and family. This trip I kept thinking to myself "I am either being a good anthropologist or a bad one." I didn't do many museums but we actually went to different towns and did what normal Parisian would do, therefore maybe I was both good and bad. I think we tried to make Paris more of a vacation because the other places we have been trying to do a lot in 3 days. Anyways, now we are in Barcelona and it is beautiful!!!! I am trying to post pictures but it is not working but hopefully I will figure it out! I hope everyone's summer is going well so far!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy every minute of Barcelona. One of my favorite cities in the world. It is worth it to take the train up to the Dali museum if you want to see the countryside. Can't wait to see where you get to next.

    ReplyDelete