Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hi everyone!
So I am headed to Washington, DC this summer to work at the National Archives, it should be very exciting! I am hopeful that the experience will help me to figure out what it is exactly that I want to do with my life after I graduate. I am currently a Communications major and an Anthropology minor. I will be completely honest in admitting that Communications has lost my interest in the last year or so, and I am much more excited to be learning about Anthropology. That being said, Communications is a great degree to have under your belt and is applicable in nearly any career field you choose to go into. Anyway, I am hoping that my internship will teach me more about archiving and what it is like to work in a museum. I am very excited for all of the great experiences I will have this summer, and to visit all of the museums :]

During my trip to DC last fall (the reflecting pool has an algae problem)

No comments:

Post a Comment