Friday, May 17, 2013

Amsterdam


Hi everyone! 
Today was my last full day in Amsterdam, and I really enjoyed it. Although once again it was cold and rainy, we are kind of getting used to that weather. Amsterdam is a truley lovely city. It is beautiful and the architecture is amazing. I highly recommend. We visited the Anne Frank museum which was fabulous! It is a must see. We also did the Heineken factory which was cool, along with the Red Light District (which was quite something). We visited a little town 20 minutes outside Amsterdam called Volendam which was really great. It has been really great being able to visit countries I've never been too, and experience their culture. Amsterdam was quite something because as people know weed is very prominent there, and it was weird seeing "Coffee Shops" every where you go. I am so happy to be over here in Europe and experiencing all of this! 


1 comment: